Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Yes Master

Master [one that has control over another or others]

Have you met someone who feels like he's the master? Or have you been treated as a slave by a person whom what we call as "feeler"? I really don't understand why "masters" exist in this world.. Is it because a person is so confident on his/her self that he/she can already control anybody? [duhherrr... ]

We humans are just equal. Why do you still need to control someone even though you have no right? I mean, it's just common sense. If you care for someone a lot, it's okay if you give suggestions, or encouragements. But, controlling one's personal life? That's off the limits already...
Being intelligent is good. But intelligence mixed with superiority and imperiousness? Hmmm...

Judging other people is not good. You should know the person first before judging him or her. What would you feel if you're being underestimated? I've tried being underestimated by a friend.. He is so intelligent. He feels like he's the best, and he feels like he can control anybody [grabe ka feeler].

To all the masters out there:

"You choose me as one of your friends, and I accepted you as my friend. You can give me comments or suggestions, but you do not have any right to order me around. I'M NOT YOUR SERVANT! Don't try to change me, I LOVE WHO I AM."

No comments:

Post a Comment